Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 4 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow "I can't do magic. At all."

Nathan stroked her hair lightly.

Penny smiled and passed him the bottle "Welcome to the club."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 4 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

"what does he have to do exactly?" Nadia asked to the shadow boy

Anna hugged him tighter "I like you so much, Nathan..."

"cheers." Wolfgang said with a smile and drank some whiskey

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

"He should know how to do a basic transfer... well, just break the sword and I'll do the rest. It seems you're even worse than I thought."

Nathan nodded "I as well."

Penny smiled "So, what was the plan? Coming here to meet me, and drink?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Nadia sighed "come on, he's new at this give him a break..." she said. Then she smiled at Aiden 

She looked at him with a grin and shiny eyes and kissed him passionately

Wolfgang nodded "ye, pretty much. But the drink was a bonus" he laughed a little

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Aiden pouted and picked up the sword. He tried banging it against the ice wall but it barely curved.
"Use ice!" the shadow said and Aiden groaned, banging the sword against the wall harder.

Nathan kissed her back.

Penny chuckled "What's your name?" she asked, leaning back "If you're in my room, and drinking my booze I need your name at least."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Nadia stood watching him nervous and not knowing exactly what to do to help him

Anna pulled away a little and smiled at him

"I'll tell you if you tell me your name too. When I asked for the satanic barbie the dude that opened the door for me looked at me like if I was crazy..." he took another sip and passed her the bottle

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 pm

((Hey guys, me and Alley were talking and we were thinking about moving back to the LDD boards but it's up to everyone uwu))
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

http://pinstripe-trenchcoat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Sophia lead the way.

Jared nodded. "Sort of," he said.

Sky nodded with a small smile.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

https://lddrpg666.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 pm

(I wouldn't ask, but my time would be limited on here otherwise. My computer decided to block the website.)
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

https://lddrpg666.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Cala could feel the warmth coming from him and warming her hands, and she realised how little contact she'd had since she left the human world. She wasn't sure whether to smile or cry and her stomach twisted itself into knots.

Kitty followed, ignoring the open door studiously.
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 pm

"Use your freaking magic!" the shadow screamed. Before the sword could hit the wall again, it became completely frozen and shattered as it became in contact with the wall. The shadow hoovered above them for a while until it finally disappeared to the small snow flower.

"Let's continue our tea." Nathan pulled away a bit and reached for his cup.

"My birth name is Rosemary but everyone calls me Penny." she smiled "What's yours, crazy boy?" she grinned.

((Well, I think I'll speak for both me and Cate, since she doesn't really know what the LDD forums are... A few months back I made the decision of leaving the forums and, although I've been curiously lurking around again, I don't want to go back yet... And going back only because of the rpg seems to make the whole purpose of the forum pointless, and even more for Cate since she isn't really a doll collector or enthusiast. If you decided to leave this site and go to the LDD forums, we'll respect that decision and we won't be angry about it, so it's really your choice.
If in the future we change our minds, or we miss the rpg with everybody, and you're still writing it, we'll join you there.))
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm

((Ohhh dilemmas *squirms* what if I look for another forum hosting site that we can all use?))
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Nadia ran to Aiden "are you okay?" she asked looking worried´

"okay" Anna smiled and let go of him sitting straight again and reaching his cup

"Penny... nice name" he smiled "I'm Wolfgang. but I like 'grumpy guy' too. I'm getting used to that." he smiled widely

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 pm

((Hey, I've been here since forever and I've passed through at least 2 or 3 sites with the rpg... I would be okay if we moved to another hosting site, and I don't think Cate would mind at all either. Just talk it over with Alley and see what's best for her situation Smile ))

Onyx prepared two cups of chocolate milk with extra sugar and put them on the table, sitting down and taking a sip of his.

Aiden nodded, staring at the pendant "That was freaky...but awesome."

Nathan smiled and took the cup, taking a sip.

"Wolfgang?" Penny chuckled "Were your parents into classical music?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm

((Man this RP has been through a lot x.x I'll spend tomorrow finding a good site ack sorry about this))
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:01 pm

((for me it's okay, I don't mind moving to another site Smile))

"Good, I got scared with that..." Nadia said

Anna drinked her tea silently and suddenly she yawned. She looked at Nathan "I'm feeling a little tired today..."

Wolfgang rolled her eyes "oh please... don't you know another joke?" he chuckled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:01 pm

((It sure has. Alright Smile ))
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Aiden smiled at her and put the necklace around his neck "Aw see, it looks pretty." he laughed until he saw the shadow's reflection on the ice and hurried to take it off again.

"Maybe you should go home. I'll take you there if you wish." Nathan said.

Penny shrugged "It was not a joke really, although I'm sure you heard it a million times." she smiled.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:19 pm

"ye, it seems it was made for you, you look really hot" she laughed a little "but be careful with it, that necklace is the most preciouis thing I have" she smiled at him "what happened? why did you took it off? you can keep it."

"You're right, I should... but I better go alone I don't want to cause you problems." Anna said

Wolfgang nodded "you have no idea..." he sighed

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Aiden looked at the necklace again, seeing the shadow's grinning face "He creeps me out..."

"Don't worry, you won't cause trouble at all." Nathan said.

Penny laughed a little "Poor Wolfgang..." she took a long sip of her whisky.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm

"you know you'll have to carry him around with you, baby..." Nadia said to him with an encouraging smile

Anna shook his head "I'll be okay, don't worry about me, okay?" she gave him a quick kiss and got up

Wolfgang raised an eyebrow as he looked at her "are you mocking me?" he grabbed a pillow and trew it at her playfully

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Aiden smiled, he wasn't used to the whole being called pet names "Ye, I know, but it's still creepy."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Nathan smiled, kissing her back.

Penny almost dropped the bottle "Be careful with this sweet nectar!" she chuckled and threw the pillow back at him.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

"I know..." she turned to him, cupped his face and kissed him softly "are you okay?"

"I'll try to come earlier..." she smiled a little and left. When she arrived home she went straight to her room 

"I didn't aimed at the bottle, I aimed at you" he chuckled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:03 pm

"Ye, I'm fine." Aiden smiled and placed a hand around her waist.

Nathan still had some tea for a while and then went to sleep.

Penny stuck his tongue out to him "Mean."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"Good. If you need another kiss all you have to do is ask. you look much better now." she stuck her tongue out to him

Anna went to sleep. She dreamt about Nathan

Wolfgang chuckled "you started it..."

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum