Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 5 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Aiden chuckled "Ye, kisses kinda work." he kissed her quick again.

Penny looked surprised "Me?" she laughed "I'm like the nicest person ever."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 5 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Cate_57 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

((I'm off for the night Smile))

Nadia laughed a little "see? I knew it. Well, what are we going to do now? are we going to continue our walk or are we going home?" she asked

Wolkang laughed "ye, right..."

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 pm

((Night ^^))

"I don't even know, I thought this whole thing wouldn't even happen." Aiden said.

Penny pouted "Thanks. If I wasn't somewhat nice, you wouldn't come looking for me." she smiled proudly of her comeback.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loob88 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:38 pm

"Don't worry, it is safe." Holle smiled.

loob88

http://flowersofgloom.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Nadia smiled tenderly at him "Calm down, everything will be okay, you'll see" she kissed his nose "I think we should go home now, I bet you'll feel better after some rest."

Wolfgang chuckled "don't flatter yourself about it. I don't know if that is such a good thing."

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Aiden shrugged "Ye, I guess. I guess I can sleep now, since this thing is with me now."
"Hey, I'm not a thing." the shadow said from the inside of the necklace.

Penny smiled "I don't know either, but when it stops being pleasant I'll tell you."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 pm

"Don't call him thing. He's a weird little guy..." she smiled a little "come on." she held Aiden's hand and they went home."

Wolfgang smiled and looked at her "okay." He grabbed the bottle of whiskey and took a sip

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:24 pm

"Oh, Christ..." the shadow sighed "I'm being pitied by a human girl... what is of me."
Aiden frowned a bit "Is he gonna speak all the time?"

Penny smiled and grabbed her pink cigarette case "For such a grumpy person, you've been smiling a lot since you came here." she held the cigarette between her lips as she looked around for the lighter "You have me almost believing you're not grumpy at all."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Nadia sighed at the shadow boy "just try to ignore him, Aiden." After a while they arrived at house 14.

Wolfgang chuckled "I have my days... but I'm grumpy in general. Also the boose is nice here. And the company is not that bad" he gave her his lighter

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Aiden opened the door for them and stretched his arm "Ah, home, finally."

Penny smiled and lit her cigarette, giving him his lighter back "Thanks. The booze is nice everywhere if you have the cash for it."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Nadia entered and smiled at him "ye, and now you can finally rest."

"do you always have to contradict me?" Wolfgang sighed and lay back on her bed looking at the ceiling

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 pm

"Wanna take a nap with me?" Aiden asked with a smile.

Penny smiled "I live for the contradiction." she pouted "Hey..." she stood up and sat next to him on the bed "Are you angry?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:07 pm

"Hm, I can stay until you fall asleep but I have things to do afterwords." she smiled

Wolfgang nodded "I'm seing that..." he looked at her and raised an eyebrow "no, why should I be mad at you?"

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Aiden shrugged "Okay, can I sleep in your room?" he asked, feeling more comfortable there than in his room, for some reason.

Penny smiled lightly and shrugged "People have been having a tendency to get mad at me."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Nadia smiled "sure, come on." she held his hand and they went to her room

"I'm not mad at you" he said looking at her "but why do you say that? too many problems that nobody understands or cares about and so they only criticize you and judge you?"

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 pm

"Wait a sec." he said, as they reached the top of the stairs. He ran to his room and changed out of his outside clothes and met her again in her room.

Penny shook her head "It's not like that. Nobody judges me. But when I was alive, and even before I returned to town a few days ago, I was surrounded by people who had a tendency to despise everything around them, including me. It doesn't matter how much I change, I always surround myself with people who have a tendency to hate."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Nadia was sitting on her bed waiting for him

Wolfgang nodded "Those people were stupid for ignoring you." he stroked her cheek for a second "I know what you mean. I also surrouded myself with the wrong people" he said

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Aiden smiled and sat with her "Hey." he lay back, opening his arms for her.

"Ye?" Penny asked, looking away, she wasn't too good with the sensation of being comforted "Is that why you're here?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:08 pm

"Hey" Nadia said with a smile and lay in his arms. She kissed him softly.

"ye, kind of. we did things we shouldn't and the result was not the best as you can see." he started to get a little agitated remembering his death and the creature and started to scratch himself lightly in his arm.

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Aiden smiled and kissed her back, hugging her.

Penny noticed but pretended she didn't "What happened?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Nadia kissed him back once more and then pulled away a little "rest now" she kissed his nose and snuggled to him

Wolfgang chuckled "it doesn't matter." he looked away

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Aiden nodded and closed his eyes with a smile. It didn't take long until he was sleeping.

Penny frowned, she was a bit curious but she wasn't going to insist "If you say so." she said, laying on her stomach as she finished her smoke.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 pm

After a little bit Nadia carefully let go of him and went to the kitchen. She had decided to make a chocolate cake for Aiden. 

"how about you? how did you ended up here?" Wolfgang asked

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Aiden snuggled to one of her pillows, not noticing she was gone and kept sleeping.

Penny frowned "I just kinda got tired...And dying seemed like a hell of a solution." she chuckled, trying to take it lightly.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Nadia made the cake and after a little bit she went upstairs to check if Aiden was still sleeping. She opened the door carefully

"Did you killed yourself?" Wolfgang asked a little surprised

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum