Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 2 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 pm

"Hey! don't say that about him, you don't even know him." Nadia said "Come here please, Aiden. you need to make a decision." she said

Liam stood watching her sleep for a while

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy - Page 2 Empty Re: almost halloween yessssss 2spoopy

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Aiden frowned lightly, he wasn't too good with decisions. He looked at the drawing of a horse on the snow he had made and wondered what Nadia and the creepy thing had been speaking about "What's up?" he asked, standing up.

Pearl still slept for a while.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Nadia pointed at the shadow boy "he claims he is you or at least a part of you and want you to release him. He told me to ask you to break the sword but I think that's your decision, not mine." she looked at Aiden

Liam ended up falling asleep as well 

Anna left the book she found opened in the page she thought would be interesting for Pearl and left. She went to the kitchen and made a sandwich thinking Pearl had forgotten she was waiting for her in the study. After eating the sandwich she grabbed her jacket and went to Nathans house. She knocked the door and waited

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow, not understanding a thing "What does that even mean?"

Nathan was at home, drinking some late night tea.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:43 pm

"I don't know exactly but he talked about the ice thing..." Nadia looked at Aiden and held his hand trying to give him some support

Anna smiled happy to see him and kissed him "is it to late to come here?" she asked a little worried 

Wolfgang was at home tired of watching tv, tired of being alone. Then he thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet the girl from the bar. He had seen her going to the house 17 once so he decided to go there and check if she lived there. When he arrived at house 17 he knocked on the door

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 pm

"About the ice thing?" he looked at the sword "Does he know what it is?"

Nathan smiled "Not at all. Do you want some tea? I have some butter cookies if you'd like."

Hook had been trying to sleep but it wasn't coming easy. When he heard the knock on the door, he groaned lightly and stood up, heading downstairs "Who the hell are you?" he asked, looking at Wolfgang, his eyes showing how sleepy he really was.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Nadia nodded "yes, he does. Listen to him." she smiled encouragingly at him. "Can you explain him the ice thing, please? And everything you told me" she asked to the shadow boy

Anna smiled "yes, please. But I don't want to eat, thank you." she gave him a little kiss and hugged him "I missed you..."

"Hi." he half smiled "Can you tell me if the satanic barbie lives here?" he asked

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:09 pm

The boy sighed "Listen closely, I won't explain again. You're having ice discharges. It's basically magic, and you need me to help you control them."
Aiden looked confused "This doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but okay. I'll accept it as long as you're not dangerous."

"I missed you too, darling." Nathan said kissing the top of her head.

Hook tilted his head "Who the fuck is the satanic barbie?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Nadia smiled a little at Aiden and sqeezed his hand a little bit. "what happens if he breaks the sword? He releases you and then what?" She asked

Anna smiled and let go of him and sat on the couch. "how was your day, what have you been doing?"

Wolfgang scratched his head "is a girl with red hair and a black dress... I don't know her name"

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 pm

"I'll go back to his brain, nothing more." the shadow answered.

"I've been reading a bit, learn how to cook..." Nathan said, bringing her some tea.

Hook sighed "The new girl... Look, just go right in, it's the second door to the right. Not like I fucking care how many people invade my house anymore." he didn't look so happy as he left Wolfgang and headed upstairs back to his room.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:31 pm

"To his brain? That seems dangerous..." Nadia said

"Thanks" Anna said "that seems interesting, baby." she said with a smile "I'm anxious to try your new recipes." she smiled again

Wolfgang shrugged and came inside closing the door and went to where the other guy had told him. He knocked on the door.

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"It isn't at all." he assured "He'll even become more powerful and will be able to do magic much easily."
"Magic, as in Houdini magic or...?" the shadow boy just sighed.

Nathan smiled "Soon, when I perfect them."

Penny was laying on her stomach, using her usual anarchy t-shirt as a dress. She had a bottle of whisky on one hand and she was petting her cat with the other "Yes?" she called.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Nadia looked at Aiden "what do you think?" she asked

"I'll be waiting for that..." she smiled and took a sip in her tea

"satanic barbie, is that you?" Wolfgang asked

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Aiden shrugged "I don't know... It's kinda creepy that he wants to go to my brain."

Nathan smiled and drank his "So, did you came to spend the night?" he asked hopeful.

Penny was a bit confused, maybe she had drank too much "Hum, ye?" she got up and opened the door "Oh." she pulled her t shirt lower since she wasn't really wearing much underneath "Grumpy."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 pm

"Ye, I think the same way" Nadia said

Anna frowned a little "no Nathan... I came to see you because I didn't had time during the day and I missed you."

Wolfgang half smiled "hey." he looked at her up and down "nice shirt..." he half smiled again

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:07 pm

The shadow boy groaned lightly "How about this...you can carry me around for a couple of days. I'll prove my worth."

Nathan pouted lightly, obviously disappointed "Oh, so not yet." he smiled "Well, at least I still got to see you."

Penny pouted a little "Thanks. Nice... whatever you're wearing." she pointed at his clothing "So, whats with the surprise visit?" she took a sip of her whisky, feeling her cat purr around her bare ankles.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:15 pm

((I'm off for the night Smile))

"That sounds a good idea to me." Nadia said with a smile and looked at Aiden

Anna sighed "I'm sorry for desappoiting you..." she frowned

"Thanks..." he shrugged "I was tired to be alone and since you are the only person I know... hm, can I come in?" he asked

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:22 pm

((Night ^^))

Aiden nodded "Seems good to me, but I can't carry a sword around."

Nathan smiled "Don't take this that seriously."

"Sure." Penny said, opening the door more.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loob88 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:31 pm

((Where did we get to with the witches?))

loob88

http://flowersofgloom.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:37 pm

((I'll find the post gimme a sec ^^))
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

http://pinstripe-trenchcoat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:38 pm

loob88 wrote:"Figures. Do you do anything except lighting bonfires?" Lamenta asked.
2sPooky wrote:"Oh, you know, I just control an entire season." Beltane said sharply, swatting aside a poppy.
Tadah!
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loob88 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Cookie stroked her Division 19 girl scout tie and walked to house 14.

"I'm back! Anyone home?" She trilled.

loob88

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

She flinched as a girl walked past her but stayed on the porch, watching the snow.
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loob88 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Lamenta pulled up the same poppy and fixed it into her hair. Another one sprung up in its place.

loob88

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Beltane gave her a sideways glance - the witch was overstepping her bounds.
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum