Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Time (Not Fun Time)

Go down

Rule Time (Not Fun Time) Empty Rule Time (Not Fun Time)

Post by AlleyKat666 Tue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm

I thought it was time to add some rules.  Rules will be added as the website progresses.  Anyone can add a rule through a simple post but if someone strongly disapproves of it, I will delete it.

Rule #1: Do not engage in sexually mature roleplaying unless both parties are comfortable.  Skip is my best friend.  Feel free to welcome him in.

Rule #2: If someone joins and does not make his/her post within three days, they will first be banned for 1,000,000 days (for my enjoyment only) and then deleted.

Rule #3: Please try to have good and respectable grammar whenever possible.

Rule #4: When you have to leave, please notify someone.

Rule #5: When you come on each day, continue where you left off. I will not unlock my characters that have interacted with yours unless you have been absent for over a week.

Rule #6: Do not invite anyone else to the roleplay without further approval from all (or the majority) of members. If Lil, Kairi, Cate, or I say no, it means no.

Rule #7: All OOC (Out Of Character) posts should be made in double brackets e.g. ((Brb, lunch!))
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

https://lddrpg666.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum