Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

+2
AlleyKat666
2sPooky
6 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man - Page 30 Empty Re: I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

Post by 2sPooky Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:22 pm

"That's not true." Beltane said dismissively, "She's already here."
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

http://pinstripe-trenchcoat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man - Page 30 Empty Re: I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

Post by loob88 Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:25 pm

"Figures. Do you do anything except lighting bonfires?" Lamenta asked.

loob88

http://flowersofgloom.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2sPooky Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:28 pm

"Oh, you know, I just control an entire season." Beltane said sharply, swatting aside a poppy.
2sPooky
2sPooky
Admin

http://pinstripe-trenchcoat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Nadia looked at him confused "he? I thought you were following a dream."

What Pearl said hit him like a punch in the stomach. He hadn't even considered that hypothesis. Liam felt stupid and terribly bad for what he had told her. He looked at the ground "Pearl, I'm so sorry... I didn't even thought about it. I'm so sorry..." when he looked back at her his eyes were full of regret. Then he noticed she was crying "Pearl, are you crying?" he said worried. He walked to her and held her hand. Then he looked in her eyes "I was a stupid jerk with you Pearl and I'm really sorry for that. Can you forgive me?" he hugged her

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:29 pm

"Do you think so?" Onyx asked.

"Ye, ye, I'm following what the weird guy from my dream said." Aiden answered, looking around. He started walking along the edge of the forest, wishing he had brought some binoculars.

Pearl couldn't stop crying. She didn't pull away as she said "You can't do that, be mean and ignore me and then hug me..." she started sobbing, leaning her head against his shoulder.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

"why did he told you to come to this place we're going?" she asked

"I'm sorry Pearl... I was blind with jealousy and... I wanted to be him, to be in his place..." he stroked her hair and hid his face in her hair

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Aiden shrugged "Something about an ice house, and some sword..." as he walked he spotted large blocks of ice, some broken on the floor "Ah, no... it's actually a thing."

"But why? It's painful, you saw it. I can't even read minds anymore, and I'm scared." she continued crying.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:10 pm

"That's strange..." Nadia loked in the same direction as him "oh... Are you ready?" she asked with a smile

Liam pulled away a little "you can't read minds? what happened?" he kissed her forehead "calm down baby, I'm going to grab a glass of water for you and then we can go to my room and talk better about this, is that okay? you need to calm down baby, please..." he hugged her tight starting to get nervous

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Aiden shivered lightly "Ye, lets go!" he started running not too fast, his hands still in his pockets. When he came closer he saw a door and slowly opened it. The 'house' didn't seem to have a ceiling anymore and there were shards of crystal ice everywhere "This reminds me of the ice flowers..." he said.

Pearl couldn't stop crying but nodded and took a handkerchief from her dress pocket to clean her face.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Nadia was right in his heels. She looked around "I was thinking the exact same thing..." 

Liam came back in a second with a glass of water with a little bit of sugar "Here." he said handing her the glass and looking at her really worried

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Aiden kicked some ice shards with his foot "Weird." he looked around again and saw stairs, but the second floor didn't exist anymore. He didn't see furniture anywhere "I have to look for some kind of sword, but there's not really anything here."

Pearl slowly drank the water and sobbed silently, looking down at her glass.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"Calm down, I'm going to help you with that." she smiled and started to look arround, looking attentively at any detail that could give her some clue.

Liam looked anxiously at her "are you feeling better?" he asked "I never meant to hurt you and make you cry and ignore you, Pearl..." he shook his head sadly

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Aiden walked to what seemed like a hallway and saw a closed door. He had a hard time opening it but as he did, he saw the small sword sticking out of the wrecks of the fallen top floor "Hey, I think I found it."

Pearl frowned "Why are you even jealous? He's a puppet... he doesn't have sexual drive, at all."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Nadia ran to him "where?" she looked inside and saw it "There is your sword." she smiled and walked inside ready to grab it but when she was about to do it she stopped "hm, i guess this moment is yours." she smiled

"Can we talk in my room or yours, please?" he wiped some tears of her cheek carefully

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:51 pm

"It's not my sword. I'm not even sure I want to pick it up." he shifted from foot to foot, feeling anxious from being in that place.

Pearl nodded "Let's go to my room then."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Nadia squeezed his shoulder a little bit "what did the guy in your dream told you about the sword?"

Liam nodded and followed her. When they got to her room he opened the door for her and closed the door after entering himself. He sighed. "I know the transformation hurts and I know he was a puppet. But now is a vampire and the sexual thing could be different." he said

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Aiden tried to remember "Something about freeing him."

Pearl sat on the small sofa in front of her bed and sighed "Does that even matter? My heart is committed to you."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm

"But I don't see anyone else here..." she said 

Liam frowned "I know but what I felt was... when I saw you drinking his blood and liking it so much and then he drinking yours I was afraid to loose you... not for the blood but I was afraid that could create a special bond between you two."

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Aiden nodded and picked up the sword, looking at it "Fancy." he said. He was about to touch the blade with his finger when he saw a reflection it it, the shadow boy, grinning at him. He immediately dropped the sword "Shit, that scared me."

"I told you, there is no bond..." Pearl said, still holding the glass of water with both her hands.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Nadia didn't saw the shadow boy so she looked at Aiden surprised " what happened? what scared you?"

Liam sighed "I know. And I feel so bad right now for making you suffer..." he frowned and sat next to her

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Aiden pointed at the sword "I saw the shadow dude there..."

Pearl shook her head and leaned her head against his shoulder "Just don't leave me alone again... I missed you terribly..."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

"What? Let me see." she carefully grabbed the sword

Liam kissed the top of her head and hugged her tight "I won't. Never again. I missed you so much..."

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

The shadow's boy reflection was there, his eyes were bright red and he smiled when he saw her. "Do you see it?" Aiden asked.

Pearl put her arms around his waist and leaned her head against his chest "Thank you.."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Nadia smiled at the shadow boy and then looked at Aiden "ye. he smiled at me."

"why are you thanking me? I messed up big time..." Liam said

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow and took the sword from her "Don't smile at it, it's creepy." he looked down at the sword again "What the hell do you want?"
Release me, break the sword. the shadow said.

"Yes, but now you said you'd be with me again and I'm thankful for that..." she closed her eyes, hugging him tighter.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum