Living Dead Dolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

+2
AlleyKat666
2sPooky
6 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man - Page 3 Empty Re: I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Onyx watched them, and his muscles stiffened when he saw Anastasia leave the house to meet him.

Aiden went to his, sitting at his computer and playing for a while. He didn't think he would have dinner today, he was way too full with the sandwiches.

Nathan laughed "I'm happy I don't have to explain that."

Pearl smiled and closed her eyes, feeling comfortable.

Anastasia blushed lightly "Thank you, you look really handsome too..." she smiled widely "Yes, let's go."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man - Page 3 Empty Re: I s2g some wanker left his aftershave all over me i smell like a suave man

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Nadia was writing in her computer while listening to music and singing.

Anna rolled her eyes "I'm not dumb... or a saint." she laughed

Liam looked at her. She was so perfect and he liked her so much

James smiled "Thank you. Where are we going then?" he asked

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 pm

After a few hours Aiden's eyes started to hurt. He decided it was best to sleep now so he put on his pajamas and got into bed.

Nathan chuckled "I know that, perfectly well actually."

Pearl smiled, hearing his thoughts.

"We should go eat something first." Anastasia said, looking up at him as they walked.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Sky sighed, patting his shoulder. "Relax," she whispered.

Maggot got up off the snowy steps and knocked on the door to House 11 softly, almost hoping no one answered. Much to her dismay, Killbaby answered the door with a sneer. "You again?" she growled.

Jared nodded. "Most blanket forts are shit."
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

https://lddrpg666.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Nadia went to take a shower before going to sleep. She grabbed some photos of her friends. After a little bit she fell asleep and dreamt abuot them.

Anna raised an eyebrow "what does that mean?" she asked

Liam noticed "you've heard everything, didn't you?"

"Okay" James said "we'll do it as you wish." he smiled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Onyx looked at Sky and put his arm around her waist, playing with the edge of her shirt "I just don't like this. She's a baby."

Aiden fell asleep quickly. This time he didn't dream of his death or the white lady. Instead he was in a path that lead to a small house in the middle of a snowy mountain. The house seemed abandoned and the door was opened and so he came in.

Nathan shook his head with a smile "You're not a saint at all."

Pearl nodded happily, putting her arms around his waist and hugging him lightly.

Anastasia smiled and lead way "Do you like burgers?"
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Sky hugged him tightly. "I know," she said. "But she's perfectly capable of handling herself. She'll be fine."
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Onyx leaned his head against her shoulder, stroking her back lightly "I guess you're right..." he sighed silently.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Anna laughed a little "I'm gonna take that as a compliment."

Liam smiled and kissed her softly

"Sure" he smiled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Sky nodded, smiling and closing her eyes.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Aiden looked around the house, everything was dusty and there were no photos on the walls, only old paintings of people who seemed to be long gone. As he walked past a mirror, he was almost sure he had seen someone standing there. He took a deep breath and took a step back, seeing him, whoever he was. His eyes were so red, Aiden could hardly notice anything else "This is just a dream..." Aiden told himself.
"Are you sure?" the boy on the other side asked, grinning. His hand flew to Aiden's throat and he woke up. His breathing was heavier and he was sweating, but the worst part had to be the chair sized ice flowers standing around him and his bed.

Nathan laughed "And you should." he took her hand and kissed it "How about we get another movie?"

Pearl smiled into the kiss, her hands looking for his.

Anastasia smiled "Good." she lead way to the burger place. She hadn't been there for a while.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Onyx kissed her shoulder lightly, feeling a bit more calm as his muscles relaxed.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Sky sat back down.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Onyx finished his cigarette and sat with her on the bed, sitting back against the wall.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Sky leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Nadia kept sleeping in her room

Anna nodded and kissed him softly "what movie now?" she asked

Liam entwined his fingers with hers as he kept kissing her

When they arrived James looked around "wow, this place seems really nice, I had no idea that there was a burger place here." he smiled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Maggot swallowed air as she took a step back. "U-um," she frowned.

"Pathetic!" Killbaby snarled, gripping her knife.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Onyx smiled and stroked her cheek lightly.

Aiden sat up. He wasn't sure whether to be freaked out or just extremely worried. He stood up and walked to Nadia's room. He peeked inside and she was sleeping so he walked inside and lay in her bed, hoping she wouldn't mind it and hoping he wouldn't have any more weird dreams.

Nathan shrugged "I'm not sure, I haven't seen that many movies."

Pearl smiled, that had been exactly what she wanted to do. She found the idea of him reading her mind quite amusing.

"There are a lot of things around town." Anastasia explained "But since people are dead they don't go around much."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Sky kissed him softly.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Nadia didn't woke up with him but feeling the warmth of his body she got closer to him.

"okay... I think I know one you might like. It's called A beautiful mind she smiled at him and got up

Liam smiled at her "this was what you wanted, right?"

"I guess I'll have to do that someday." he smiled

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Onyx smiled into the kiss and put an arm around her.

Aiden snuggled to her slowly, not wanting to wake her up.

Nathan nodded "Let's see that."

Pearl nodded "Yes, exactly this..." she looked at theirs hands with a light smile.

Anastasia nodded "I can show you around if you want. I know a lot of places."
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cate_57 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm

((I'm off for the night Smile))

Nadia kept sleeping

Anna started the movie

Liam smiled "I'm glad I was right, then."

James smiled "looks like a good idea"

Cate_57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kairi_x Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm

((Night Smile ))

Aiden fell asleep after a while, feeling more comfortable there.

Nathan leaned back again and started watching the movie.

Anastasia smiled widely "Great!" she sat at a table.
Kairi_x
Kairi_x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleyKat666 Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:35 pm

(Sorry. Randomly ran to Walmart.)

Sky closed her eyes again, holding the kiss for a few seconds longer.
AlleyKat666
AlleyKat666
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling_Raider Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 am

((So what did I miss??))
Sterling_Raider
Sterling_Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum